Art Maze Magazine Terms and Conditions
Art Maze Magazine is an international independent digital and print platform where talented emerging artists and writers meet, share their unique experiences and discover new perspectives.
‘We’, ‘Us’ refers to ArtMaze Magazine the owner of the website registered in England and Wales under company number 10441765 whose registered address is, GO6, Binnacle House, 10 Cobblestone Square, London, E1W 3AR.
‘You’, ‘Your’ refers to the user of the website.
General Terms of Using our Website
- All the content of the pages of our website is for general information and use only and is subject to change without any notice;
- No guarantees or warranties are provided as to the accuracy or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website; we accept no liabilities for any inaccuracies or errors;
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages; and
- This website may from time to time include links to other websites, these links are provided solely for your convenience and it in no way signifies that we endorse that website/s and have no responsibility for the content for any linked website/s;
- The use of our website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and by using and continuing to use our website you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales for the settlement of any disputes.
We have an open call for emerging artists; submissions are welcome from you in any visual art medium.
You retain all copyright to the images and written works submitted but agree to grant us a perpetual, royalty free, non exclusive, sublicensable right including, a license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, make available to the public and exercise all sublicensable copyright and publicity rights in respect of your submission. We will seek your permission before your submission is incorporated into our media or marketing materials.
If you do not wish to grant the above rights do not submit your submission.
By submitting your submission to us you warrant that your submission:
- is your own original work and you have the right to make it available to us for all the purposes identified above;
- that you will indemnify us against all legal fees/damages and all associated costs that we may incur as a result of your breach of the above warranty;
- that your submission is not defamatory and does not infringe any law; and
- that you are over the age of 18.
No submissions for digital and print issues will be considered by us unless the required submission fee is paid;
An additional charge of £5 is applied for each additional artwork over 3 in any one submission for digital and print issues.
The submission fee is non-refundable irrespective of whether your submission is published or not.
Submissions can be made via the online entry forms.
Each submission can be made up of images, word document, and should contain a written biography, artist statement and image information such as the title, the medium, dimensions and the year created following the basic requirements of the entry form.
All submissions are reviewed by a panel of artists, critics and curators, carefully selected by us for their comments on whether each submission should be included or not included in Art Maze Magazine. Please note: call for art for digital and print publications is a competition-based opportunity, only successful submissions will be accepted.
Digital and print publications: you will be notified of acceptance or non-acceptance no later than the 15th day of each month prior to publication. The curators’ recommendations will be published online on our website on or before that date and notification will be made via email or by posting the results to you.
Free opportunities: Blog, Studio Visit: you will be notified at the earliest opportunity only if accepted.
You retain all copyright to submitted images and written works but agree to give us a perpetual, royalty free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use and to exercise copyright and publicity rights in respect of your submission.
Should you wish to terminate our rights over your works you must give one month’s written notice at email@example.com setting out what works the license to use is withdrawn from.